07-19-2011 04:20 PM
I canceled a print job on my photosmart C4680. Now my printer is "stuck" in scan mode. I have deleted and reinstalled the printer. I have turned the printer off and on. I have searched for updated drivers. NOTHING HAS WORKED!!!!
Anyone have these same problems??? if so, were you able to correct it and how did you do so.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers