02-01-2012 07:59 PM
i have 2 printer at 2 different locations that wont recieve faxes from anyone but they do recieve form each other, they both send to any where, what can I do to fix these and we have already replacedn the fax line so that is not the issue..please help we need to be able to recieve from anyone , these machines are only just over 1 year old.
02-03-2012 10:53 AM
The HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf MFP is a commercial product. I suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support for a better chance at finding a solution.
You may find the Laserjet board here.
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
10-31-2014 01:53 PM
I have Laserjet M1212nf MFP. I can send and receive fax from printer, but I cannot receive fax to PC.
It's been working for months and suddenly stopped.
In HP Toolbox when I click on send/receive log I receive this error,
"Error reading from the device. Make certain that the device's power cord is plugged in, the power is turned on, and that all cables are properly connected. Check the troubleshooting tab or product documentation for more information."
I know that the cable between PC and printer is working because I can print from PC. I am just not able to receive faxes to computer through the HP toolbox.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers