Question

Student
jennyspearman43
Message 1 of 17 (27,094 Views)

my printer is printing blank pages it has new ink and it printed the aligment page just fine.

My printer is a HP Deskjet F2210 all in one.

Regents Professor
Travis_C
Message 2 of 17 (27,036 Views)

Re: my printer is printing blank pages it has new ink and it printed the aligment page just fine.

Hello jennyspearman43

If your Deskjet F2210 is printing blank pages try this article. It contains some steps to follow that may correct the problem.

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" to those that help solve your problems.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
Honor Student
memakefilm
Message 3 of 17 (26,865 Views)

Re: my printer is printing blank pages it has new ink and it printed the aligment page just fine.

Hi,

I have the same problem.  The ink is new, the page alignment correct and the software up to date for Mac Lion (the scanner works perfectly).
My printer doesn't print when instructed to print via the computer (even though it says it's online and connected) and when I click the option (on the printer) to print a test page, it prints a blank page.

If you could let me know where to from here, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Regents Professor
Travis_C
Message 4 of 17 (26,863 Views)

Hello memakefilm

Did you try the article I provided above your post already?

You may also want to try the HP Print and Scan Doctor found at the link below.

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" to those that help solve your problems.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
Honor Student
sersson
Message 5 of 17 (25,099 Views)

Hi all,

I need help with my printer: DeskJet F2480

My printer won't print, it prints only blank pages.

The scanner works fine and just installed the HP Doc software to see where is the problem, it turned ok to all the printer's features.

The cartridge is ok.

Please help me.

Have a nice day,

Sersson

Regents Professor
UniProg
Message 6 of 17 (24,963 Views)

Hello sersson,

Are you setting this up for the first time and the pages are coming out blank, or have you been using this and all of a sudden, you have blank pages coming out? 

In the meantime, take a look at this document and let me know if the steps help to resolve your issue.

Good luck!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
Honor Student
Bijitesh
Message 7 of 17 (24,519 Views)

dEAR HP SUPORT TEAM,

I  have got into new problem of my printer where the problem is this when the printer is set for printing it just prints in blank

pages  whereas both black & color cattridges are new & does'nt get clogged.

So, plz possibly  help me to solve this problem as your's support willbe highly appreciated.

regards,

Bijitesh Paul

Top Student
farah51
Message 8 of 17 (20,606 Views)

my printer is HP jet ink 3050A

Top Student
farah51
Message 9 of 17 (20,605 Views)

printer printing blank pages
HP Support Agent
Gemini02
Message 10 of 17 (20,558 Views)

Hello

I understand you are getting blank pages.

Here is a url for issues printing in black or color.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02206095&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&la...

If you need more assistance just let me know.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Gemini02
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation