04-11-2012 05:01 PM
I can no longer find my "My Scans" folder and I tried making a new one but none of my scans are showing up there.
Please help, I have a lot of documents to scan.
Is there a way to re-download the My Scans Folder?
04-11-2012 07:21 PM
"My Scan" folder would be either be in MY DOCUMENTS folder or in MY PICTURE folder.
The folder could have also be renamed as "MyScan" in the above mentioned folders.
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers