04-11-2012 05:01 PM
I can no longer find my "My Scans" folder and I tried making a new one but none of my scans are showing up there.
Please help, I have a lot of documents to scan.
Is there a way to re-download the My Scans Folder?
04-11-2012 07:21 PM
"My Scan" folder would be either be in MY DOCUMENTS folder or in MY PICTURE folder.
The folder could have also be renamed as "MyScan" in the above mentioned folders.
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax