network folder laserjet 200 (414 Views)
Honor Student
acharney
Message 1 of 5 (414 Views)

network folder laserjet 200

Have a HP LaserJet 200 colorMFP M275nw and am having an enormous problem with setting up the network folder for scans.

I have entered valid paths for the folder  and continually get an error message "Cannot connect to the network folder. Ensure the shared folder name is correct"

There is no network folder wizard in my software or anywhere else.  Additionally, I do not use a password on the only account on the computer - which is obviously the adminitrator account. 

Any help?

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 2 of 5 (399 Views)

What OS are you using?
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Honor Student
acharney
Message 3 of 5 (396 Views)

Re: network folder laserjet 200

7 Home Premium

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 4 of 5 (396 Views)

Make sure you have the folder set as a shared folder. Right-click on the folder. Select Properties from the list. Click on the Sharing tab. Click on the Advanced Sharing button. Make sure the box next to Share is checked. Click Apply to save the change. Click OK to close the window. Highlight and copy the network path from here. Hope this helps.
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Student
Latena
Message 5 of 5 (246 Views)

Re: network folder laserjet 200

Thank you.  Struggled for an hour before I found this post.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation