12-18-2012 10:09 AM
Have a HP LaserJet 200 colorMFP M275nw and am having an enormous problem with setting up the network folder for scans.
I have entered valid paths for the folder and continually get an error message "Cannot connect to the network folder. Ensure the shared folder name is correct"
There is no network folder wizard in my software or anywhere else. Additionally, I do not use a password on the only account on the computer - which is obviously the adminitrator account.
12-19-2012 01:53 PM
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax