03-22-2012 10:37 AM - edited 03-22-2012 10:38 AM
Welcome to the community and hope you are doing well;
This article should help you Clcik here (Assusming that you are using windows as operating system)
If this does not help include operation system and version.
Hope it helps and best of luck;
12-09-2013 08:56 AM
I understand that you are trying to scan a 2 page document and then send it via email. In order to scan a 2 page document you need to scan from the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) on the top of the printer. In this document for How to Scan: Windows 7 it explains how to attach a scan to your email.
I hope this helps, let me know.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax