03-19-2014 01:12 PM
i have an officejet 4630, it prints but won't scan. gives me a twain_32 error message. i've been given 2 different solutions that don't work and have received no further solutions to try. it's all detailed in this thread...
can someone please help me. i really need to scan documents for my home based business. if hp put out a product that doesn't work that's fine but please own up and either give me a solution or my $ back.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax