09-20-2012 10:05 PM
You may want to see if there is any obvious packaging tapes or foreign debris (debris from first paper jam) in the paper path & if so clear them. You may also want to verify if the cleanout (or duplexor) is fitted properly. Another thing you may consider is to try other paper brands & see if that helps.
If not, since this is bought recently & I suppose covered by warranty, I'd suggest you've it return to HP for further support & help.
I am an HP employee.
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos star in the post.
If my reply resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution so that it can be found easier by other people.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers