paper jam (122 Views)
Student
mkizmum
Message 1 of 3 (122 Views)

paper jam

I have a Deskjet 3520 printer. The paper jams constantly when coping or printing and I mean constantly. I have had it for 2 weeks and can not use it.  How do I correct it?

Tutor
JackCSB
Message 2 of 3 (99 Views)

Re: paper jam

Hello,

You may want to see if there is any obvious packaging tapes or foreign debris (debris from first paper jam) in the paper path & if so clear them.  You may also want to verify if the cleanout (or duplexor) is fitted properly.  Another thing you may consider is to try other paper brands & see if that helps.

If not, since this is bought recently & I suppose covered by warranty, I'd suggest you've it return to HP for further support & help. 

I am an HP employee.
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos star in the post.
If my reply resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution so that it can be found easier by other people.

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP
Tutor
Gurmeets
Message 3 of 3 (92 Views)

Re: paper jam

Hi Check with different media plain A-4 75 GSm and shuffle media before printing 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation