09-20-2012 10:05 PM
You may want to see if there is any obvious packaging tapes or foreign debris (debris from first paper jam) in the paper path & if so clear them. You may also want to verify if the cleanout (or duplexor) is fitted properly. Another thing you may consider is to try other paper brands & see if that helps.
If not, since this is bought recently & I suppose covered by warranty, I'd suggest you've it return to HP for further support & help.
I am an HP employee.
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos star in the post.
If my reply resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution so that it can be found easier by other people.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax