HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
05-04-2012 11:29 AM
I recently purchased a 6500A Plus and have a Macbook Pro Lion OS X; Everything is working fine but I am only getting partial scans and I need the entire page to scan and upload to computer. This is really the only reason why I purchased this machine and am a little worried that I'm going to be having issues with scanning. Seems like it is a common problem. PLEASE HELP
05-04-2012 03:06 PM
The default scan workflow configured to scan 6 x 4 inch picture. Make sure to change the scan settings not to crop the scanned area as following:
First, install the Critical Update below:
Now change the device settings as following:
1. Open the HP Utility and select your device.
2. From Scan Settings open the "Scan to Computer".
3. Click the "Scan Tasks" tab.
4. Select the Scan Shortcut used to scan, then click Edit.
5. In the section of Scan from an HP Device click on the blue triangle to enlarge the menu.
6. From the enlarged menu now open the drop-down menu next to Crop To and set as None.
7. Click OK and try scanning.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution