02-08-2010 02:11 AM
Where do you want to upload the photo.
To scan a photo/document you have two fascility ADF and Flat Bed.
1> You can scan and copy to PC.
2> you can scan and copy to memory card.
3> If networked you can scan and store it to a remote PC.
Just place the paper either in ADF or flat bed and press scan color/black and store it to desired place.
hope that helps
Thanks & Regards
RaviShankar B S
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers