11-26-2013 07:36 AM
Hello, I want buy a scaner Scanjet 3000s2 but I have made a comparison with the 7000s2 scaner and I have seen that this one contains the software "Smart Document Scan" and the 3000s2 contains the software "HP Easy Scan". I never have used the software "Easy Scan". This software can do the same that the "Smart Documents"? Per example, I need rotate and delete blank pages automatically. Many thanks and sorry for my english.
P.S. This thread has been moved from Printing and Digital Imaging>Software to Scanners. -HP Forum Moderator
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax