10-27-2010 03:06 AM - edited 10-27-2010 03:53 AM
i just got << HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus e-All-in-One >> , and i did the setup for << fax to email >> feature and its working fine .
The problem is i dont want to print the fax i'm receiving while " fax to email " feature is on .
i couldnt find any opting for disable printing .
is it possible ? because from using this feature is to save paper .
Thanks in Advance
07-14-2011 05:15 PM - edited 07-14-2011 05:20 PM
Another member found the way to fix it. There is a setting on the printer itself under /settings/basic fax/digital fax
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax