10-27-2010 03:06 AM - edited 10-27-2010 03:53 AM
i just got << HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus e-All-in-One >> , and i did the setup for << fax to email >> feature and its working fine .
The problem is i dont want to print the fax i'm receiving while " fax to email " feature is on .
i couldnt find any opting for disable printing .
is it possible ? because from using this feature is to save paper .
Thanks in Advance
07-14-2011 05:15 PM - edited 07-14-2011 05:20 PM
Another member found the way to fix it. There is a setting on the printer itself under /settings/basic fax/digital fax
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers