03-06-2009 10:58 PM
is that 'scan to computer'? if it is, then, it's not an error msg, it's an option for scanning.
what do you want to accomplish by the way? scan a docu or picture and saving it to your computer?
what is the OS? and what type of connection (USB or network)?
03-11-2009 05:22 PM - edited 03-11-2009 05:24 PM
hey there i am having the same problem right now and i cant seem to figure it out. I get an error after i select the Scan to PC option and the error reads this, Scan Error: Try scan from computer or see documentation, i dont know how to scan from computer and dont know where to look in the "documentation."
I am trying to scan some pictures and documents onto my computer with this and it had worked a while ago and now it doesnt work.
I have Windows XP 32bit and i am using the USB connection to the back of my computer.
Thanks in advance for any help
Also when it goes to scan i dont even hear the little bar goin across to scan anything, but when i scan to reprint the scan works perfectly. regular printing works just fine as well just Scan to PC doesnt work.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax