Question

Student
MicHK
Message 1 of 4 (5,125 Views)

scan function - LaserJet CM1312nfi MFP

How do I set up the scan function for my new printer (LaserJet CM1312nfi MFP)?

Teacher
affableLJ
Message 2 of 4 (5,115 Views)

Re: scan function - LaserJet CM1312nfi MFP

I am providing you the link on a document that has information on your questions. This might help you.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&objectID=c02580294&jumpi...

What operating systems do you have?

Regards,
affableLJ
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
I am an HP employee!
Student
Dodgester
Message 3 of 4 (4,729 Views)

When I go to save the settings, it allows me to save it to the computer (Rather it be to my laptop using Windows 7, or to my desktop that is using Windows XP Pro 64 bit), but it does not show any of the of the stuff (As your 9th picture shot with the name of "Save Information" shows at the provided link in this thread)  below the place where I put the name of the setting for the computer to be able to save to the MFP.  I have never been able to save anything to the MFP because of lack of this aspect.  Is there a fix for this issue?

Both the desktop and the laptop send data to the printer via the router.  The desktop is hard wired to the router while the laptop is connected via WiFi.

Student
Raven99
Message 4 of 4 (1,003 Views)

I recently re-installed CM 1312 MFP printer on 64 bit.

I used the full installation 308MB downloaded

Once complete, I redid installation to install other products (I.e. Scanner) and this option was not availalable

The 1st option on the Welcome Back Screen is "Optomising Print (Quality (Video)

In other words, the installation is missing the option to install scanner

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation