04-26-2011 10:47 AM
I am providing you the link on a document that has information on your questions. This might help you.
What operating systems do you have?
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
I am an HP employee!
03-03-2013 10:49 PM
When I go to save the settings, it allows me to save it to the computer (Rather it be to my laptop using Windows 7, or to my desktop that is using Windows XP Pro 64 bit), but it does not show any of the of the stuff (As your 9th picture shot with the name of "Save Information" shows at the provided link in this thread) below the place where I put the name of the setting for the computer to be able to save to the MFP. I have never been able to save anything to the MFP because of lack of this aspect. Is there a fix for this issue?
Both the desktop and the laptop send data to the printer via the router. The desktop is hard wired to the router while the laptop is connected via WiFi.
05-25-2014 04:41 AM
I recently re-installed CM 1312 MFP printer on 64 bit.
I used the full installation 308MB downloaded
Once complete, I redid installation to install other products (I.e. Scanner) and this option was not availalable
The 1st option on the Welcome Back Screen is "Optomising Print (Quality (Video)
In other words, the installation is missing the option to install scanner
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers