04-18-2012 08:58 AM
You should be able to delete this in the scan to e-mail setup in the scanning software. You would access this by going into the Scan to E-mail Wizard, there you should have the option to add or remove e-mail addresses.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
05-16-2012 09:35 AM
There is no way to edit the address book from within the printer menus. The only way I can figure it out, is to log in via the web-portal with my pc.
Is there a way to have more than 10 addresses in the book?
05-16-2012 09:44 AM
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax