09-06-2012 12:22 AM - last edited on 09-06-2012 05:56 AM by XYS
I want to install device driver for HP Scanjet 3300C on my PC running Windows 7 OS,How to install ? HP Site and also Win7 compatability Site says
HP 3300c is not compatible with windows 7,Please tell me if any work around.
Please reply at [removed for privacy]
09-07-2012 08:17 AM
The product you have is a commercial scanner. I suggest posting in the HP Business Support forum for a better chance at finding a solution.
You may find the Commercial Scanjet board here.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers