09-06-2012 12:22 AM - last edited on 09-06-2012 05:56 AM by XYS
I want to install device driver for HP Scanjet 3300C on my PC running Windows 7 OS,How to install ? HP Site and also Win7 compatability Site says
HP 3300c is not compatible with windows 7,Please tell me if any work around.
Please reply at [removed for privacy]
09-07-2012 08:17 AM
The product you have is a commercial scanner. I suggest posting in the HP Business Support forum for a better chance at finding a solution.
You may find the Commercial Scanjet board here.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax