02-04-2014 08:06 AM
I have successfully updated my scanjet 8270c to firmware 3.9 as offered in the drivers section of the hp download area.
Since I have done this, I do experience some problems with the device when scanning.
I do not say the firmware is the problem. It also could be the scanning software. Anyhow.
I would like to go back to the firmware release before 3.9 for testing purposes but it seems to be nowhere in the hp download area.
Is there any link to find the firmware release before 3.9 for the scanjet 8270c?
04-20-2016 04:35 AM - edited 04-20-2016 04:45 AM
I already lost my full day by searching "hp scanjet 8270 firmware" please can any one give the exat "hp scanjet 8270 firmware" link for windows 7 32 and 64 bit?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax