02-04-2014 08:06 AM
I have successfully updated my scanjet 8270c to firmware 3.9 as offered in the drivers section of the hp download area.
Since I have done this, I do experience some problems with the device when scanning.
I do not say the firmware is the problem. It also could be the scanning software. Anyhow.
I would like to go back to the firmware release before 3.9 for testing purposes but it seems to be nowhere in the hp download area.
Is there any link to find the firmware release before 3.9 for the scanjet 8270c?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers