HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
05-13-2012 07:33 AM
I have an HP Envy 110 D411a printer
Is there a way to scan a multi-page document as a complete document rather than each page as a single scan? (Toshiba satellite laptop running Windows XP).
05-13-2012 10:11 AM
You may scan a multipage scan job by launching the scan from the PC rather than the device front panel:
- Click the HP Envy 110 icon on the desktop.
- Under Scanner Actions, click Scan a Picture or Document.
- Select the PDF file format, then click Scan.
- Add the pages you would like to scan using the Plus button,
- Once completing the scan job, click the Save button to complete the scan.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution
09-12-2012 10:04 AM
You indicate there is a Plus button, but there is none. I just went through this with Tech Support. I scanned a page and was told to click on Add a page, but that is not an option. I had that option with my prior HP printer, which cost half as much as the Envy! My only options after scanning the first page are to go Back (do I want to Save), Save, or Done (Do I want to Save). On the left of the page are options to Rotate, Lighten/Darken (Brightness and Contrast), Crop and Undo. No other buttons; no help button, no options, no nothing and no Plus or Add another page. Very, very disappointing for a $200 printer!