04-04-2011 12:38 PM
Help, have just got a HP Deskjet 250, principally for scanning photos onto the computer. How do I increase the photo size which comes up on screen & on social networking sights. coming up the size that it scans which means cannot see the photo properly. probably doing something really daft but cannot work out what to do
09-17-2012 08:50 AM - edited 09-17-2012 08:54 AM
What operating system are you using ?
Here is a link to a page with steps on how to scan and enlarge a photo.
You will need an image editing program on your computer. Most computers have a program like Microsoft Paint you can use. If not you can usually download a free version as shown in the link.
Let us know if this is helpful for you.
If I solved your post please mark it as solved to help others.
I'm a printer tech with HP.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers