07-18-2013 09:31 AM
I have had a HP Deskjet 3055A for some time but have never scanned a document. Any (paper) instructions there may have been have been lost. Would someone be good enough please to tell me/point me to instructions on how to do a scan?
Many thanks in anticipation Paul
07-18-2013 11:03 AM
That depands on your operating system version.
You may find the steps to scan on different OS versions in the link below:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
07-18-2013 11:23 AM
Very many thanks again. One of my problems is that I am finding it difficult to locate the appropriate HP area. In this case I located the Scan doctor but of course this wasn't a good option.
All best wishes Paul
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax