07-18-2013 09:31 AM
I have had a HP Deskjet 3055A for some time but have never scanned a document. Any (paper) instructions there may have been have been lost. Would someone be good enough please to tell me/point me to instructions on how to do a scan?
Many thanks in anticipation Paul
07-18-2013 11:03 AM
That depands on your operating system version.
You may find the steps to scan on different OS versions in the link below:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
07-18-2013 11:23 AM
Very many thanks again. One of my problems is that I am finding it difficult to locate the appropriate HP area. In this case I located the Scan doctor but of course this wasn't a good option.
All best wishes Paul
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers