01-14-2014 04:45 PM
I got a wireless HP Envy 4502 for Christmas and I cannot get it to scan to my computer, either wirelessly or with usb cable. This is one of the main reasons I bought a wireless printer so that I can do this funcition. I have HP Envy dv7 laptop with windows8 operating system. I am able to print wireless though. I looked at other similar messages but they both had mac computers so they were not helpful.
01-15-2014 09:40 AM - last edited on 06-30-2015 04:24 PM by Omar-E
Please try to below mentioned steps in the document and see if it helps you out.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax