03-13-2013 01:00 PM - edited 09-11-2013 11:29 AM
What is your operating system?
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____
09-10-2013 10:28 PM
If you are printing via the PC, make sure you had chosen the correct driver. You might have accidentally chosen/default the print driver as Fax driver.
Hope this helps.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax