01-11-2012 02:37 PM
I am looking at the printer settings for my Laserjet 1022 and there is a check box for "REt" and I cannot find out what this does. Can anone advise?
Solved! View Solution.
01-11-2012 02:55 PM
REt is a way to make printing look better. It is a resolution enhancement.
REt = HP Image Resolution Enhancement technology
This link has a good description of REt and how it works on your HP LaserJet
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax