01-11-2012 02:37 PM
I am looking at the printer settings for my Laserjet 1022 and there is a check box for "REt" and I cannot find out what this does. Can anone advise?
Solved! View Solution.
01-11-2012 02:55 PM
REt is a way to make printing look better. It is a resolution enhancement.
REt = HP Image Resolution Enhancement technology
This link has a good description of REt and how it works on your HP LaserJet
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers