06-08-2012 05:43 AM
when i scan "sti error- Viedo Initialize Error! " for hp LaserJet M1217nfw MFP on windows7 32bit Os. Pl help.!!!!
06-11-2012 06:08 PM
Try a power reset first:
With the power still on, remove the power cord from the back of the printer. Wait at least 30 seconds, then reconnect the power cord to the printer. Turn the unit on. See if the error still occurs.
Another possible solution, is updating the firmware. Get it here:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
10-01-2012 12:55 PM
Sorry I posted the last picture but I have a diferent model
My printer is HP laser Jet M1132 MFP, I cant scan in format PDF.
When I tried to do it the computer give me Sti error Video Initialize Error
10-31-2012 02:59 AM
Is there any solution for this error!
I have the same problem.
My device is HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf MFP
I install the device on Windows XP SP3.
When i try to scan i get error message "Sti Error! Video Initialize error"
This error is on computer screen. On device screen there is no error.
11-02-2012 08:08 AM
11-02-2012 01:31 PM
11-05-2012 01:01 PM
11-05-2012 02:34 PM
its only with the Hp software "To Scan"
Really I dont understand whats happen because I deleted all about the printter and intall again but the problem continues!!
I read somthing about the sti.dll but in c://Windows/System32
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers