12-05-2009 06:08 PM
just bought a compaq desktop and am trying to get my printer/scanner to work. the print part works, but when I try to scan a message pops up telling me I need a WIA driver. How do I get this ?
12-07-2009 10:17 AM
Drivers can be found here (link).
04-20-2010 08:16 PM
I am just now having printing problems with my HP PSC 2210 all in one. I keep getting an error message saying that I am missing my "WIA Driver".
I have the original disk and that didn't help. I got on the link that was attached and that didnt help.
Can someone please help me? I am currently running Windows 7 Home Premium
Thank you so much!
04-20-2010 09:46 PM
Driver for Win7 32 version is available here
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
11-18-2010 12:17 PM
Run SCan Diagnostic HP software and it fails on WIA driver test. Delete and reinstall, same results every time.
I cannot get HP 5280 for solutions center software or even windows scan & fax software.
HP photosmart printers wont work on Window 7, period!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax