03-31-2011 03:58 PM
I have upgraded my OS to windows 7. My scanjet 8200 does not work because there is no driver for Windows 7.
Any help? I am really upset about HP not updating the driver.
04-24-2011 01:06 PM
i have the scanjet 8250c and Windows 7 64bit and use the HP driver for the scanjet 8270:
It runs perfect!
10-08-2015 09:35 AM
I have the same problem. The "basic" for Win 7 is badly flawed and in need of a serious update. The ScanJet 8200 is (was) a very good scanner but it seems HP has no interest in supporting their loyal customers.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax