10-21-2009 12:38 PM
I have been trying to copy some photos on my HP photosmart C6180 and it will not take the paper. It says I am "out of paper" and I am not. I have tried numerous things, but nothing works. It sounds like the silver bar is not picking up the paper, but I am not sure. Help! I need my pictures for tonight.
10-21-2009 02:23 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 10:12 AM by OscarFuentes
I don't know if you are using photopaper. Sometimes photopaper is harder to pick than plain paper.
Here's an hp link to the out of paper problem.
Here's a youtube link to address the out of paper problem.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax