10-21-2009 12:38 PM
I have been trying to copy some photos on my HP photosmart C6180 and it will not take the paper. It says I am "out of paper" and I am not. I have tried numerous things, but nothing works. It sounds like the silver bar is not picking up the paper, but I am not sure. Help! I need my pictures for tonight.
10-21-2009 02:23 PM
I don't know if you are using photopaper. Sometimes photopaper is harder to pick than plain paper.
Here's an hp link to the out of paper problem.
Here's a youtube link to address the out of paper problem.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers