Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Sprout Pro by HP 23-s411 AiO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Good day,
We're working on an HP Sprout (Win10 Professional, 64bit) and using the Stop Motion App from the Sprout marketplace. We're running into trouble on a project and am looking for support.
The project is set to:
-  2 frames/second
- Capture from Mat

The student project has been created a couple of times at this point. When it is complete, the project fails to save and cannot be exported. The save fails, and when a playback is attempted, it takes out 15-20 frames from the middle of the project.

- Is there a limit on the size or number of frames for a project?
- Can a project be recreated from the image files?

Any help would be appreciated. If there is a size limitation, that would be very helpful to know.

I contacted the software vendor, they deflected ownership of the issue to HP. (Their response below)

---------------------------------------------

Greg Derrick (Ideum)

Apr 19, 4:00 PM MDT

Hello There!

I apologize for the delay in response. Hopefully you've figured out what is causing the issue - I've asked several of our development team who handles support for the Sprout units, and apparently all of the support issues for the Sprout are handled by HP. 

You can reach them here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/sprout-by-hp/7471144

Once again, sorry for the delay, and I hope you get it sorted out!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.