Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Sprout 23-S310
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello Everyone,

I am using HP sprout & suddenly the Projector light appears reddish & dim. The Sprout's display settings does not have the mat display options enabled & moving the brightness slider or choosing the automatic brightness does not help. Morever, the sprout is not able to calibrate as a result, its getting unusable at large. 

Any valid troubleshooting steps will be welcomed.

Thank you for your valuable time & concerns.

Product is HP Sprout 23-S310

Regards,

DC

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

This sounds to me more like a hardware issue...  If the bulb is not producing the pure white light that is normally projected, then something is wrong.

(I'm sure you aren't mixing up the "Desk Lamp" that is activated by touching the front of the projector, correct?)

If still under warranty, I'd contact HP ASAP.

To contact HP directly, click this link: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/support.html

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello Team,

Recent RS2 (Version 14971) build was also installed. 

But, their was no changes in behavior.

There has been no Yellow bangs in the device manager.

HP SA also shows no drivers to be installed.

Note: Plug & Unplug of mat gives the sound of detection & removal.

Will try to provide the Sysinfo & Windows log soon

Thank you,

DC

HP Recommended

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

This sounds to me more like a hardware issue...  If the bulb is not producing the pure white light that is normally projected, then something is wrong.

(I'm sure you aren't mixing up the "Desk Lamp" that is activated by touching the front of the projector, correct?)

If still under warranty, I'd contact HP ASAP.

To contact HP directly, click this link: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/support.html

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

Thank you for your response.

No, I am sure that I am not mixing it up with the Desk Lamp (which comes up, when you tap the Projector front portion).

HP Recommended

Hello All,

It seems to be a Hardware issue as HP Support was not able to resolve it taking remote connection also. 

Thank you all for being so responsive and spending time and effort in answering on my concern.

Wishing you all an advance Merry X-mas!!

Regards,

DC

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.