HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
01-10-2010 07:21 PM
This will actually be my first HP and I don't think I would've gone any other way than custom because custom means you control what's in it (like bluetooth and the speed (ram)). Thus why I ended up with this configuration:
• Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
• AMD Turion(TM) X2 Ultra Dual-Core Mobile Processor ZM-87 (2.4GHz, 2MB L2 Cache)
• 8GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
• FREE Upgrade to 320GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive from 250GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
• ATI Radeon(TM) HD 3200 Graphics with 64MB Display Cache Memory
• 12.1" diagonal WXGA High-Definition HP LED Widescreen (1280x800) with Integrated Touch-screen
• LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-RW with Double Layer Support
• Webcam + Fingerprint Reader with HP Imprint Finish (Reaction)
• Wireless-N Card with Bluetooth
• HP Color Matching Keyboard
• 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
• System Recovery DVD with Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
• Microsoft(R) Works 9.0
• Norton Internet Security(TM) 2009 - 3 Year Subscription
• FREE Upgrade to Computrace LoJack for Laptops, Four Years from LoJack for Laptops, One Year
• HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope
And just to make sure that I can have as many USB ports as possible I added the xb4 notebook media docking station, which has 6 usb ports, I already plan on using 1 for the tv tuner and another for the keyboard and mouse that came with the station. So I'll still have 7 free USB ports.
04-05-2011 12:06 AM
I ordered the tx2z-1000 directly from HP (custom ordered) and there is no CTO on my model number.
I got the Bluetooth option.
If your computer is running slow, maybe you don't have enough ROM to properly run WIndows? Just a thought...?