TX2120us - Mouse moves suddenly to the corner (1183 Views)
Student
wpires
Message 1 of 4 (1,183 Views)

TX2120us - Mouse moves suddenly to the corner

I just upgraded my TX2120US from home premium 64 bits to Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits. Everything is fine except the mouse. It moves suddenly, all the time, to the right down corner. 

I've already upgraded Synaptics driver and turned off the Tablet PC Components, but the problem persists. Can anybody help me?

Regards

Wilson

Top Student
MLange
Message 2 of 4 (1,164 Views)

Re: TX2120us - Mouse moves suddenly to the corner

Hi there,

Have you applied all patches from HP and Microsoft as suggested through their Automatic Updates systems?

See also: "Mouse Jumping to corner on its own (TX2000 tablet PC)" Thread

Cheers,

Matthew

Student
cepguill
Message 3 of 4 (902 Views)

Hi, would please tell me if you have any problems with any other device drivers?touch screen, quick lunch buttons, DVD burning, resolution screen, web cam, etc?If you downloaded any extra drivers, I really appreciate you post the links here. I'm about to install win7 on my tx2120us, but I'd like to have all drivers so I have no problems later. Thanks a lot!!

Top Student
zxamorx
Message 4 of 4 (569 Views)

not sure if you still have this problem but here's what I had to do...

same thing happened to me. Shortely after that my wifi failed and I took the tablet to a repair service.

They told me that the problem was well known but never admitted by HP. It's due to overheating. They showed me a printout of a web forum where it was written that if not attended to immediately after at least the wifi symptom, the tablet would fail for good beyond repair.

What they did was to re-solder a bunch of circuits on the main board.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation