HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
10-08-2011 11:59 PM
Please try this:
1) Log in to Facebook using Internet Exprorer.
2) Go to security
3) Disable sure browsing
4) Log in to Facebook app & click remember log in.
5) Go back to Internet Exprorer and enable secure browsing.
Hope this helps.
**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
02-21-2012 01:00 AM
Many People are having a problem logging into Facebook App for Magic Canvas and someone posted how to go around the application.
3. disable the sure browsing. You have to be specific where I can find this in the security tab? I'm using Internet Explorer 9.Cos I sure hell can't find it. I'm thinking is to uncheck the enable protected mode. But apparently, I tried opening the FB apps in Magic Canvas and still didn't work.
If people are having problems with the same issue, then you all need to address this immediately instead of us guessing what to do.
03-13-2012 02:40 AM
Your information is outdated. Instruction you gave doesn't work.
1. Open Internet Explorer (What version is this)?
2. Go to Menu and select Tools
3. Select Options
4. Click on Security Tab
5. Disable Sure Browsing (I don't see this option anywhere). This is where everyone is stuck with your instruction.
Magic Canvas for HP needs a live customer support to show us exactly step by step. I feel like returning this **bleep** computer just for that small reason.
03-27-2012 02:03 PM
1) Open your browser and go to facebook profile
2) Go to Account Settings
3) Click Security
4) disable Secure Browsing
5) Go back to magic canvas and login (Click Keep me logged in)
6) Go back to facebook on browser and reenable the secure browsing
03-28-2012 08:16 PM
After all the troubleshooting... I finally know what the problems are.... I tried to a new email account and I was able to connect. The problem: doesn't like Yahoo account. live.com does work... I've yet to try hotmail.com. So, there you have it... I hope you all do the same by trying a different email account.
03-31-2012 02:15 AM
Try resetting your clock and change it to another time sink. From windows time to government time. Click on clock icon and change setting you want to be on time-nw.nist.gov and Hotmail and Live email accounts are the same ok. You should now be able to log into any where from your computers software.