Question

Student
harold7
Message 1 of 2 (465 Views)

EACCESS VIOLATION

OK I DOWN LOADED SOFTWARE WHICH DOWN LOADED OK ON TO MY COMPUTER.THE PROBLEM I'M GETTING IS WHEN I TRY TO BRING UP THE SOFTWARE ICON I AM GETTING A ERROR MESSAGE THAT SAYS "EACCESS VIOLATION" IT WON'T LET ME GET INTO THE SOFTWARE.WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THIS PROBLEM?

Regents Professor
lions99
Message 2 of 2 (443 Views)

Re: EACCESS VIOLATION

Hello, 

An EAccess violation occurs when the operating system reports and access violation. That means it is notifying you that you are trying to access invalid memory. Many people can receive this notification in error from outdated or erroneous device drivers. You are also likely to see this notification in Windows when you reinstall Windows and you have not yet updated with the service packs. You can help prevent these kinds of errors from occurring by updating your device drivers after formatting and reinstalling your operating system or installing a Windows service pack. Always install the latest service pack BEFORE going through and updating your device drivers. 

Step 1: Check for updates this will also update the service pack if needed. 

Step: Update all the device drivers from the HP website.

Let me know the outcome. 

THX

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation