HP TouchSmart 600 - Magic Canvas Issue (2243 Views)
Honor Student
beenknight
Message 1 of 6 (2,243 Views)

HP TouchSmart 600 - Magic Canvas Issue

Hey,

I have just brought a new HP TouchSmart 600, and when I tried to use the magic canvas program (I think its actually called TouchSmart) to post notes and photos on the screen, it didnt actually work. Even looked at the Tutorials to make sure i was doing it properly but nothing has worked.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Cheers

Professor
RasterBlaster
Message 2 of 6 (2,227 Views)

Re: HP TouchSmart 600 - Magic Canvas Issue

How does it not work? Does TouchSmart work at all? At the very least did you restart? I have seen about ten of these start up from scratch for the first time and they all worked out of the box.

... an HP employee expressing his own opinion.
Please post rather than send me a Message. It's good for the community and I might not be able to get back quickly. - Thank you.
Honor Student
beenknight
Message 3 of 6 (2,194 Views)

Everything works except for the magic canvas ie cant drag music, video or note onto the canvas. Everything else worls fine!

Honor Student
Weodin
Message 4 of 6 (1,616 Views)

Hello there!

My  probleme is a bit different: magic canvas starts with windows and I can post messages and everything, but whenever I click on some of the icons I have added to the 'carroussel ' (don't know the name in English :s) , f.e. skype or google chrome it stops working!!!

I bought my Hp TouchSmart 4 days ago and it keeps doing that. That's quite annoying...

Honor Student
Weodin
Message 5 of 6 (1,615 Views)

Forgot to say that after it gets blocked I can go back to Windows' normal desktop, but then I can't get back to Magic  Canvas...

Cheers,

JD1 Honor Student
Honor Student
JD1
Message 6 of 6 (1,178 Views)

I have the same problem...and don't waste you time calling HP.  I was on the online chat for 3 hours with them and no solution

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation