01-10-2011 06:49 PM
I have just brought a new HP TouchSmart 600, and when I tried to use the magic canvas program (I think its actually called TouchSmart) to post notes and photos on the screen, it didnt actually work. Even looked at the Tutorials to make sure i was doing it properly but nothing has worked.
Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
01-11-2011 12:19 AM
How does it not work? Does TouchSmart work at all? At the very least did you restart? I have seen about ten of these start up from scratch for the first time and they all worked out of the box.
Please post rather than send me a Message. It's good for the community and I might not be able to get back quickly. - Thank you.
11-21-2011 11:53 AM
My probleme is a bit different: magic canvas starts with windows and I can post messages and everything, but whenever I click on some of the icons I have added to the 'carroussel ' (don't know the name in English :s) , f.e. skype or google chrome it stops working!!!
I bought my Hp TouchSmart 4 days ago and it keeps doing that. That's quite annoying...
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10