HP TouchSmart 600 and Facebook (1653 Views)
Honor Student
navydocwv
Message 1 of 3 (1,653 Views)

HP TouchSmart 600 and Facebook

I bought my family a new HP TouchSmart 600 for Christmas to replace our 4 year old Sony Vaio.  We have been happy with the computer but I have 2 teenagers who don't like it because it will not load Facebook correctly.  I got on my Facebook account because I did not believe them and it would not load my profile or my friends profiles.  A very odd quirk for a computer, so I tried my old computer which sit next to the new one and everything on my Facebook loads correctly.  Anyone else with an HP Touchsmart having this problem?

Tutor
SaneMadness
Message 2 of 3 (1,622 Views)

Re: HP TouchSmart 600 and Facebook

I would recomemend looking at the Broswer settings. Going into the Internet options and running a reset for Internet explorer to make sure and try installing another Browser on the computer like Chrome or Firefox.

If its just specific to facebook then more than likely it'll be something in the settings for the broswer since there is alot of stuff running on that site.

Tutor
Guy_144
Message 3 of 3 (1,611 Views)

Re: HP TouchSmart 600 and Facebook

Hi :smileyhappy:

are you using the touch software to browse the internet or a standard web Browser (internet explorer, firefox etc . ) ?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation