Question

Student
aheredia90
Message 1 of 8 (2,290 Views)

HP Touchsmart 610-1150y webcam

Wen I try to use the webcam through the HP Touchsmart Home Menu it opens very briefly but then closes automatically. I know the webcam is fully functional because I have no problems with it on Skype. I just can't access it through the Touchsmart menu.

Associate Professor
frrw
Message 2 of 8 (2,281 Views)

Re: HP Touchsmart 610-1150y webcam

Hello aheredia90:

I have HP Touchsmart version 3 software. The only way I can use the HP web-cam is by opening up HP Touchsmart click on the Black House looking icon. Then I have to slide the bottom row of icons until I find the webcam icon. Ounce I find it I have to drag it into center screen and tap it. Then it opens up. I think verson 4 touchsmart uses a carousel just rotate the carousel arround until you find the webcam icon and slide it into window screen and tap it or just tap it ounce you find it. Even when I type it in the program search box it will not open. I belive the only way to excess it is through HP Touchsmart software being open. Try it and see if it is the same. I am not familiar with new Touchsmart version 4 software.  You mentioned Touchsmart menu. What is that? My Touchsmart has a program list. HP Touchsmart 600-1050. Must be something new. I going to your computers update page and find out more I know on my computers page it shows us how to use it and excess it you just have to click on links. I'll be back.

Associate Professor
frrw
Message 3 of 8 (2,279 Views)

Hi again aheredia90:

I was right open up HP Touchsmart software and follow my directions given already. If your webcam will not open from icon then please repost and we will trouble shoot it.

Honor Student
mmcrae304
Message 4 of 8 (2,193 Views)

my touchsmart webcam will open very quickly then go off in a flash fresh out the box

Student
MrUnknown
Message 5 of 8 (2,077 Views)

Hello guys well i've had my Hp TouchSmart610 for about just over a month now and well you see i havent tried to use my WebCam, Until today and well it seems to work when i use it on HP TouchSmart Program but you see when i try to WebCam online via Windows Live Messenger and Skype and that it doesnt seem to work i just get a grey screen without any image coming up i'd love some assistance please thanks.

Student
HeavenGoodAngel
Message 6 of 8 (1,372 Views)

Hello Friends,

How are you? Nice to meet you.  Okay. I am having the touchsmart 610-1150y webcam problems... and everything. It did not work.   I did not get it.

Do a Favor For Me... Please, Testing it for me...everything.

I will wait to hear from you. Thank You.

Smile.

Student
samuSAMU1
Message 7 of 8 (432 Views)

**bleep** SA IMI DESCARC SI EU UN DRAIVE  WEBCAM HP touchsmart  model.-lQ820IT

Teacher
Chrizzy2013
Message 8 of 8 (430 Views)

Hello samuSAMU1,

Thank for posting your question. As this is a global English site, I can gladly help you in English. Could  you please reword your question in English. If you require support in a different language, please click here:  http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html.

Chrizzy
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the KUDOS STAR on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation