Question

Student
x0gemzz0x
Message 1 of 5 (1,097 Views)

HP Touchsmart Webcam

I have a problem with opening my toushmart application on the PC dock.

Whenever i click it, it will just keep loading until it says "Not Responding". And I don't know what's wrong with it.

I didn't mind at first but when I wanted to use the webcam, I couldn't because thats the only way I knew to get to it.

After playing around with the computer, i saw other ways to get to the webcam. But the problem is, none of them can open it. Sometimes, the Touchsmart thing would pop up and become "Not Responding".

Now, I'm thinking about buying an external webcam but I'm sure my parents won't be thrilled to find out the $1000+ all-in-one PC they just bought has something wrong with it.

What should I do?

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Please help me?

Thanks (:

Student
annezb
Message 2 of 5 (1,081 Views)

Re: HP Touchsmart Webcam

I have the very same problem... eagerly awaiting a reply.

Student
paolo_sheryl
Message 3 of 5 (1,018 Views)

me too.... I cant connect my webcam and also my mic to yahoo messanger... its very annoying
Student
clapforcyn
Message 4 of 5 (293 Views)

i have the same problem, how do we fix it?

Associate Professor
frrw
Message 5 of 5 (285 Views)

To all of you above listed Web-cam  issue. We need to know what  HP Touchsmart software version you are all using. I am using the older version softwave 3 .  Each one of you's need to goto your own computers web-site page and check and see if their has been an update issued that resolves this issue. You all can do a back restore to a time before this started happening to resolve the issue. Hp Expert will have to tell you all what software  has has HP docking software in. Using the recovery manger reinstallation software . I do know witch software has Hp  Docking software is in. For now I would just back date restore to fix curupted file.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation