01-01-2012 10:16 PM
First, Happy New Year!
My desktop is
HP TouchSmart 610-1151f Desktop PC
But is doesn't come with any A/C inputs slots, only USBs.
I wonder how can I connect my Wii/Xbox/PS3 to the monitor. What kind of accessories should I order?
Thanks for the help!
01-08-2012 04:38 AM
01-08-2012 07:03 AM
Not all models have HDMI inputs, if your model does NOT have HDMI inputs then you can get a USB-based TV Tuner with component inputs from companies like Hauppauge.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10