01-03-2012 01:22 PM
We have several SmartTouch IQ815 with Vista 64 Home, some keyboard and mouse are broken, can I use a different mouse and keyboard with a different receiver?
01-03-2012 03:03 PM
Neon, welcome to the forum.
I believe there should be no problem if they are the same frequency. The best way to know is to simply try to use them with a different computer.
Please click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved.
HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)
HP 10 Plus; Android-Kit Kat; 1.0 GHz Allwinner A31 ARM Cortex A7 Quad Core Processor ; 2GB RAM Memory Long: 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM (1600MHz); 16GB disable eMMC 16GB v4.51
HP Omen; i7-4710QH; 8 GB memory; 256 GB San Disk SSD; Win 8.1
HP Photosmart 7520 AIO
|**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**|
Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!
I am not an HP employee.
01-04-2012 09:38 AM
Thanks for the suggestion, I tried with serveral computers without success.
I have keyboard and a matching mouse but wireless receiver is from another unit, just can't get it to work.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10