12-04-2011 09:03 PM
My Hp Touchsmart Magic Canvas icon is in the list when you right click on the screen, the icon is like a house. However, when I pin it to the taskbar or start menu it's not a house icon, instead I have that page icon, don't know what it's called exactly, like a page icon with a blue & white PC screen and the 3 dots of green, blue, and red. As though the link/shortcut is not available or something. How can I fix this? I have the HP Touchsmart 320-1030 model.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10