HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
06-15-2011 08:58 AM
I've reinstalled the HP music station a few times but it keep showing "there has been an error obtaining your account information. please check your internet connection and restart the application.(x922)" My Internet connection is fine and I've restarted the application many times, but this error keep showing up.
Please help me solve this problem. Thank you.
06-18-2011 04:10 AM
Hello: No problems easy fix. Did you both go back and enable it in your Internet Explorer Bar. Click on tools icon than click on manage add on. Look for simler names to software trying to connect with. Like adobe flashplayer or reader not listed but abobe is. The companies name. I had same problem but with Adobe flash player after it updated. See if this resolves your issues.
06-18-2011 01:36 PM
I am having same problem, after resetting my pc to factory settings and god knows how many times reinstalling just the musicstation software via the recovery manager, still nothing!! i have spoken to Omnifone who emailed me details saing its something to do with the DMR on my pc, but the instructions they have sent me dont work! getting really frustrated now,HP helpline couldnt help as its a software issue. not sure how far others are getting but i get to to the screen where it says activate my free trial and agree that I will be linked to the UK library and then it comes up with the x922 error message saying it cant find my account.....thats because it wont let me create account for it to find?!! anyone have any solutions please?
06-22-2011 01:30 PM
Hi Guys: No problem Try this open up your Internet Explore click on tools . Than click on Managed add on and enable the software connection that you are trying to install. Some times the use names of co. names. If it was used on tool bar insulation go to tool bar and enable it. Let me know if this a problem. I had same problem with Realplayer. For some reason the updates disable the add ons. When Adobe Flash Player updated it disabled all my Realplayers. I thought it was a bad update download. It was not just had to go back into the Internet Explorer and enable all the things that where disable. Now every thing works great. Yes it was fusterating. Now I know so I am sharing it with you all now.
08-16-2011 06:48 PM - last edited on 08-16-2011 08:31 PM by XYS
Hi guys, did this answer solved your problem? I have exactly the same issue, if you can share with me some screen images to see what is exactly the process to solve it, I'll appreciate, my e-mail [text removed for privacy] I have a Touchsmart 1600-1640 Thanks again
09-11-2011 10:52 PM
Did any one get the music station to work? I'm having the same problem. Tried to manage add ons as suggested but there was nothing there to enable. Just got the computer yesterday and having this already. If anyone can help that would be great!
11-29-2011 02:21 PM - edited 11-29-2011 02:41 PM
hi, did'nt see this thread and have just posted a question ref this problem.i have enabled all my toolbars and extentions but this did not work.Cant seem to find any info on this problem.
i have just e-mailed omnifone for an explanation as they have a big item on there website ref how they have teamed up with HP to market this application.
see Case Study: HP ‘MusicStation’
11-30-2011 01:18 PM
just recieved an e-mail from omnifone which states that musicstation will be closed down from dec 11 and sorry for any inconvenience.
thanks HP for putting this crap on our pc`s