02-23-2011 08:43 AM
I HAVE CHANGED MY POWER SETTING TO DIFFERENT OPTIONS TO KEEP THE BRIGHTNESS OF MY SCREEN ALL THE WAY UP TO 100% SINCE I WORK ON A ROOM WITH BRITE SUNLIGHT , BUT NO MATTER WHAT I DO EACH TIME
I COME BACK BRIGHTNESS GOES BACK DOWN TO 0 AND I HAVE TO PRESS AND HOLD FN AND F11 KEY TO BRING IT BACK UP EACH TIME I COME BACK TO PC
WHAT CAN I DO TO KEEP BRIGHTNESS FIXED AT 100% EACH TIME MY SCREEN COMES BACK ON?
02-25-2011 06:22 PM
I had the same problem. What worked for me is I went to control panel to System and Security then clicked on power options.
At the bottom you will see slider, adjust to where u want it, then restart.
05-16-2013 12:03 PM
You want to adjust the screen brightness.
To change the screen brightness using the keyboard:
Press the Fn key on the keyboard, and simultaneously press the F10 key to reduce screen brightness.
Press the Fn key, and simultaneously press the F11 key to increase brightness.
Let me know how everything goes.
Have a good day.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10