05-01-2011 06:58 PM
I shutdown my computer as usual, having no problems. I turn it on later the same day and the startup screen appears as usual, but then the screen turns black and the fan runs on full blast. I force it to turn off, wait a few mintues, and the same thing happens, except the screen is black (no startup screen this time). What is going on? Virus possibly? Anyone have this problem?
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10