Question

Honor Student
Glint
Message 1 of 4 (446 Views)
Accepted Solution

Touchsmart PC 310 1033 (Windows 7 Premium): wireless stopped working

I find it hard to believe that HP does not have a better approach to issues than a rude message informing a customer that his warranty has expired. If warranty has expired, should that be the end of the world?

My pc, Touchsmart 310 1033, running Windows 7 suddenly stopped connecting wirelessly, about 6 months ago. I have not been around to attend to the problem since network connection was ok with cable. I had all the while assumed that it was a simple thing, somewhere. But now, I am beginning to think I may be wrong.

I will appreciate a solution from the community.

Associate Professor
frrw
Message 2 of 4 (423 Views)

Re: Touchsmart PC 310 1033 (Windows 7 Premium): wireless stopped working

Hello  Glint:

Open up your recovery manger select Hardware Driver Reinstallation go down the list and find 802.11n Wireless Lan Driver and restall it.  That should fix the corrupted files for it. If you see the white bars at bottom of screen in windows mode you know it is working. Then it is an issue with router just up plug your router on back of it there should be a reset botton after a few minutes plug it back in and press the restet button then see if you can connect to it wireless again. If not then call your Internet provider and they can help you trouble shoot the router. Please click on Kudos if this resolves your issue. Thank you frrw.

PhD Student
Rixander
Message 3 of 4 (411 Views)

if you have a faild or defective wireless signal or chip and there is not much you can do but you can purchase a wyfy stick which will look like a thumb drive or memory stick something like that and you can get your AIO to work on wyfy again

good luck

Please provide Kudos to whom has provided answers or
good points or advice..
Aslo if the questions or issues solved please check it
"Accepted"
Thanks and you are welcome _____ Rick
Honor Student
Glint
Message 4 of 4 (374 Views)

Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation