Where do I go on my computer to delete cookies and temporary files? (6730 Views)
Honor Student
KATHLEENSARAH
Message 1 of 5 (6,730 Views)

Where do I go on my computer to delete cookies and temporary files?

Associate Professor
frrw
Message 2 of 5 (6,720 Views)

Re: Where do I go on my computer to delete cookies and temporary files?

Hi Kathleensarah: Open up you HP Support Assistant click on Maintenance, Click tune up check mark all temporary  files you like to have deleted from the drop down list enable disc deframeter. Click run. All set. You can also set scheduled this to have your computer to do it automaticly just set day and time. You can also do with Internet Explorer at any time. Just click safety tab then when the list drops down click on delete browser history. You can also set the Internet Explorer to do it on every exit.Cick on tools in Internet Explorer list drops down click on Internet Options check mark box Delete browser history on exit click ok. Most antivirus and spy ware software also do it as well as long as you follow their direction in there software usually in set it up during installing it.

Honor Student
jennajoy
Message 3 of 5 (6,149 Views)

KATHLEENSARAH wrote:

Student
zaz1972
Message 4 of 5 (3,133 Views)

how do i delete cookies and history on my laptop

HP Support Agent
Dunidar
Message 5 of 5 (2,912 Views)

Hello zaz1972,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!

I understand you are inquiring as to how to delete your history and your cookies from your HP Notebook. I would like to refer you to a Microsoft Support document: Delete webpage history. This document will bring you to a Microsoft page that will show you how to do exactly what you are asking.

I hope this answers your question to your satisfaction. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the left to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

"Customer service is not a department, it’s everyone’s job." - Anonymous
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation