01-03-2012 01:52 PM
I am trying to connect an IPAD to my new Touchsmart 520 All In One PC. The IPAD can see the system and try to connect, the system asks for a wireless password which I dont know. Do I need a password and if yes should I have received one in the PC documentaton and where can I find it?
01-03-2012 01:56 PM
I believe that is the password of your access point (AP) and only you or your closed friends/relative know. You can logon on to the AP to find out (if you could not remember).
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10