01-20-2014 09:18 AM
I tryed to restore my computer (HP Spectre XT 15-4010nr) to certain date and I got a blank screen, I didn't know what to do so I used the recovery media, know I can't install windows 8.1 in the machine, I did all the updates from windows an the HP website before trying the windows 8.1 update, I got the message telling me windows couldn't be updated and a code 0x01900101 - 0x40019. Yesterday HP Support Assistant asked me to update “CyberLink PowerDVD 10” I did it, but I got a blank screen again and at the end a message saying that the update to windows 8.1 couldn't be done. So it seems that now a can't even do the regular updates. Any help will really be appreciated.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10