12-20-2012 01:15 PM
syncronize them it should work.
press and hold the blue button on the bottom of the mouse and then keyboard...
make sure the plastic strip is removed from the batteries too.
09-12-2013 08:49 AM
same answer as above - use that document link.
it will help you troubleshoot the issue.
06-12-2015 10:38 AM
My mouse and keyboard occassionally fail....The problem is that a USB connection (internal within the computer) has failed and the only way to fix it is to uninstall the bad USB port using the control panel/device manager. The problem is that you have no way of communicating with the computer since the mouse and keyboard are dead. Fortunately I had a bluetooth mouse and keyboard connection on another computer which I was able to borrow. Plug in the bluetooth dongle and check that the temp mouse/keyboard now work when you start up the HP. Uninstall the failed USB device. Restart.
Replace the original HP mouse/keyboard. Everything works.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10