03-23-2013 05:44 PM
Screen won't rotate suddenly. Worked fine until today. Any ideas?
Solved! View Solution.
Re: envy x2 screen rotation
04-22-2013 12:18 PM
Is it still working as it should?
04-13-2013 02:54 AM
I'm setting up a HP envy x2 for a client.
There is no screen rotation? I have checked Windows settings, Graphice card settings etc. It is active and allowed, but the screen simply does not respond.
04-13-2013 08:31 AM
The device/screen is now auto-rotating.
The only change made was giving the local user account a password. No other tweaks or updates.
So I am not sure if this change was related to the issue.
05-19-2013 10:02 PM
I had that same problem, then I started unistalling the newest apps I downloaded from the store, in My case the problem was the game Pinball FX2, it completely disabled the rotation of the screen. Hope this can help.
07-04-2013 07:49 PM
I don't even have the option to lock screen rotation???
The box that should be there under 'screen resolution' isnt.
It did work when I first got my X2 (about two weeks ago) but has since stopped.
10-04-2013 10:34 AM
I have just buy one Envy X2, with default applications. I only installed Chrome, Skype and Dropbox.
The screen rotation is not working even clicking in the screen rotation lockr boton.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10