i Tunes Message "No Disc Burning Software Found" (480 Views)
Student
Pipngyp
Message 1 of 2 (480 Views)

i Tunes Message "No Disc Burning Software Found"

I download Audiobooks from Audible.com.

The Books appear in iTunes, are put into the "Äudible Playlist" Folder and are burned to a set of CD-R Discs.

Currently HP CD-R  52X  700MB

My New HP all in one is the 520-104A running Windows 7 Home Premium.

After installing iTunes, I am getting the Error Message "The Registry Settings used by the iTunes Drivers for importing and burning CDs & DVDs are missing. This can happen as a result of installing other CD Burning Software. Please reinstall iTunes"

I have used the fix involving trying to load the Drivers manually but it did not work.

Has anyone else experienced this Message & been able to rectify it please?

Associate Professor
frrw
Message 2 of 2 (459 Views)

Re: i Tunes Message "No Disc Burning Software Found"

Hello Pipngyp:

Itunes does not have any burning to cd/dvd software to begin with I just searched my I tunes all I see was share it with a friend and play list. I think you need to open Windows Media Player and import your videos and music from Itunes to record them. Now I know why my friend who uses Ipad and Apple computers would borrow my  windows computer. So he could make copies of his download music and burn the cds using Windows Media player. I checked the Movies and TV shows who on Earth will pay for shows or movies that are free to begin with it. How stuppid. I think I tunes is just another rip off. Thats how to get arround this issue. Besides you can cut out all the middle works of software. Just drag and drop. Open up your music file folder. Insert a blank disk into your computer. Eighter choose open  cd  to view files or goto my computer and open E. drive to view files. Now click on the stuff you want recorded and just drag it into Blank cd window and let the wizard do its thing. It will tell you how much space is left on your cd as you fill it.

Please click Kudo if this resolves your issue. You are welcome frrw.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation